Thursday 1 January 2015

LO1: Assignment brief scenario

I have been assed by Sheffield Live to produce a 5 minute TV news broadcast script for the weekly news section for "Games Corner". I will research current games news (new releases/reviews etc) for the week that I have been assigned (10/04/2015) to help write my script. I will gain client feedback for the script that I produce and be required to make amendments based on the feedback.

By Completing this unit, I will understand scripts, and the part they play in a range of media products. I will be able to generate a range of ideas, and then use one of these ideas to produce a script for a media product, in response to a client brief. I will use feedback gained from a client to revise their script.

Jasmine Sahu is the production assistant for this project, while Vicky Kilby is the presenter for games corner T.V product that we have made for another unit (Unit 43). These two media professionals have given us an assignment that we will be working on. I will be working closely with these two people after being given the opportunity to work for Sheffield Live. Our product "Games Corner" will be broadcasted on Sheffield Live T.V (SLTV) as one of there main T.V products. SLTV started broadcasting on T.V on the 23rd of September 2014, after originally being just a radio station, broadcasting community radio related content.


No comments:

Post a Comment